August 30, 2015

While On The Enchantment Hunt

While On The Enchantment Hunt
This is a busy weekend! I really put some effort in a few posts to show you more great things from Enchantment before it would be too late. You have one more week until Sept 5 to check out all the great offers -- and to go hunting!
In the Enchantment Hunt, you will find many gifts which complete sets you can buy, or which match to an offer. So it's really worth it! You will be lead through 23 participating stores where you have to find a blue seashell. A notecard is available in the group notices of the event group. Grab it before you start, or you'll end up like me! I started the hunt way too tired and made a monkey out of myself when I had to ask in the group for help just because my brain was not fully functioning anymore. Don't fall for this trap! *lol*

Even if this is a quite short hunt, and even if the gifts are really easy to find, I recommend to take your time. Some of the shops are totally worth to be explored! One of my favourites was BoOgErS where I had to take snapshots immediately. My main snapshot for this post was made in the garden of Les Encantades where I also grabbed a yellow dress from the current 30 L$ Saturday Sale.
While On The Enchantment Hunt
SKIN: Essences Ariel05. medium01. cranberry @ Enchantment tyvm!
BODY: Maitreya Lara body/hands/feet
SHAPE: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Temperance tyvm!
HAIR: Entwined Ariel @ Enchantment tyvm!
EYES: IKON Odyssey. Clarity
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri Falsies

TIARA / NECKLACE: Gaeline Creations Celeste @ Enchantment tyvm!
HEADDRESS: The Plastik The Ursula @ Enchantment tyvm!
EARRINGS: The Plastik The Ursula @ Enchantment tyvm!
BRA: The Plastik The Ursula @ Enchantment tyvm!
DRESS: Sweet Lies Sirenas @ Enchantment - Gacha tyvm!

POSE (first pic): elephante poses Part of Your World @ Enchantment tyvm!




No comments:

Post a Comment