August 09, 2015

Visit at Orkmont Island

Visit at Orkmont Island
Not so much details in my today's outfit because I also wanted to tell you about that amazing sim where I took the snapshots today. This sim will not longer exist than just around 10 more days, approximately. Stephan Klaar, owner of Bear Island where I am roleplaying my Game Of Thrones char from time to time, built it just for one reason: to play a certain episode.... what?! Yes, right. Some people are just crazy! *grins*

Before you get to see the pictures of that great sim, here are the details of my today's outfit:

HEAD: LeLutka Mesh Head Stella
BODY: Maitreya Lara body + SLink hands/feet
HEAD / BODY APPLIER: Lumae Fae - 2 - Satin // Bare @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair *new*
SHAPE: my own
HAIR w/circlet: elikatira Lalora @ We <3 RP *new*
EYES: IKON Sovereign. Field

HEADPIECE: LODE Leila. brown @ Collabor88 *new*
DRESS: Sweet Lies Regina #3 @ Totally Top Shelf Gacha *new*




Back to the sim: It represents the Orkmont Island of House Tawney. You are welcome to visit, take pictures or even roleplay. Just as said, it won't stay for long but perhaps you want to take advantage for a little episode, or for some pictures. Enjoy!

@ Orkmont Island

@ Orkmont Island

@ Orkmont Island

@ Orkmont Island

@ Orkmont Island

@ Orkmont Island

No comments:

Post a Comment