June 18, 2015

[imported] 266. Create your own Tarot: The Empress

When I won the Empress of China gown, I just couldn't find hair I felt comfortable with for this outfit, and I thought I would never blog it. But finally: the Geisha Shimada hair from Anachron which is available at the current Create your own Tarot event for 149 L$ each pack only is the perfect one for me. I say for me because I know it's a mix & match of differenct culture backgrounds ;-)

Since there is also a photo contest running for this event, I decided to try my luck and combine the hair with Zenith's fabulous gown and -- like it was just perfectly timed -- with these awesome hair accessoire pieces from ARISKEA, the june group gift, which had just been released.

If you wonder where you could find Zenith's gacha machine: I am sorry to have to disappoint you but due to Zenith owner Tony Prinz, this machine will never be set up anywhere in-world again. However, a few people have still things from this machine, like myself (yes, I played it a bit too often... bad, bad gacha addiction... ).

So in case you would like to get one of the dresses or furniture pieces, you might want to check out my gacha resell vendor on the little yardsale of SLinfo, a german SL-related forum which celebrates its 10th birthday this month.

HEAD: LeLutka Mesh Head Stella
HEAD APPLIER: [PUMEC] April. Winter free GG / fee: 99 L$
BODY: Maitreya Lara body + SLink hands/feet
BODY APPLIER: [PUMEC] April. Winter free GG / fee: 99 L$
SHAPE: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Temperance tyvm!
HAIR: Anachron Geisha Shimada w/accessoire wood texture change HUD @ Create your own Tarot
EYES: IKON Charm
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri Falsies
EYELINER: Glam Affair Couture
EARS: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5

NECKLACE: MeshedUp Venus. Pink Pearls - tinted
FLOWERS / PINS: ARISKEA Kotori free GG / fee: 99 L$
CROWN / PINS / FEATHER PAULDRONS / GOWN: Zenith The Empress of China [China Gacha] - previous FGC


CROWN / GOWN: Zenith Cairen dress & tou shi. Rose [China Gacha] - previous FGC





No comments:

Post a Comment