January 14, 2015

[imported] 187.


While I was searching for an asia-inspired look to show some more [MANDALA] jewelry - last day of the sale is today! - , I stumbled over this fabulous post by KaraLee Aeon, presenting a marvelous dress. You can certainly imagine that I couldn't resist and had to check out that dress immediately! Since there are various color sets to choose from and since each looks as stunning as the other, I had my difficulties. I was thankful to find out that the creator put each one as a demo in the demo pack. So I was finally able to make my decision.
This post was a challenge for me to improve my skills, and KaraLee was my inspiration because I really admire her work. I hope I did well *crosses fingers*


SKIN: Glam Affair Sia skin ( Fairy Tales ) Asia 05 @ Collabor88 (Jan 8 - Feb 6) 
SHAPE: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Patience tyvm!
AVATAR MESH ENHANCEMENT: Maitreya Lara V2.1 body + SLink hands/feet
HAIR: Tableau Vivant Snowdrift 
EYES: IKON Deadshine Quicksilver free GG / no fee
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri Falsies 
EARS: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
NAILS: Nail Me! Nordic Sunset (SLink, Omega) tyvm!

HEADPIECE: Glam Affair Sandstorm Embellishment
BOW HEAD/NECK: [MANDALA] OBI-BOW(Sakura-PINK)
FLOWER (black): [MANDALA] Miyabi-corsage
FLOWER (pink): [MANDALA] Kiku-corsage
CHOPSTICKS: [MANDALA] kimono head accessory set (Rushana&polly)
FAN: [MANDALA] Fan-COMB Sakura

DRESS: JOMO xiaoqian Ghost Set C 
HEELS: Essenz Berlin


No comments:

Post a Comment